Navigate Up
Sign In

Catholic Cemeteries

The diocesan cemeteries, owned and operated by the Catholic Diocese of Grand Rapids, are: St. Andrews, Resurrection, Holy Cross, Mount Calvary, and Ss. Peter and Paul. Immediate oversight is provided by an advisory board, the members of which are listed below. This board recommends cemetery policy and gives advice concerning the administration and operation of the diocesan cemeteries.
Contact (diocesan cemeteries):
Jim Arsulowicz, managing director
Phone: 616-531-9320, Fax: 616-531-9780
Resurrection Cemetery
4100 Clyde Park Ave. SW
Wyoming, MI 49509-0063
Mt. Calvary Cemetery
1362 Leonard St. NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
St. Andrews Cemetery 
900 Madison St. SE (gate on Prince St.)
Grand Rapids, MI 49507
Holy Cross Cemetery
2000 Walker Ave. NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Ss. Peter & Paul Cemetery
1800 Preston Ave. NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Advisory Board Members
Mr. T. Edward Carey, Jr. (term ends November, 2014)
Mr. Daniel M. LaVille (term ends November, 2014)
Ms. Lori J. Lemieux (term ends November, 2014)
Mr. Patrick Van Haren (term ends November, 2014)
Sr. Patrice Konwinski, OP (term ends July, 2015)
Rev. Mr. Leo Ferguson (term ends July, 2015)
Contact (parish cemeteries):
T. Edward Carey, Jr., chancellor/chief financial officer
360 Division Ave. S.
Grand Rapids, MI 49503-4501
Phone: 616-475-1247, Fax: 616-243-4910