Catholic Charities West Michigan provides help for individuals and families throughout the 11-county Diocese of Grand Rapids, regardless of background or religion.
Bishop Walkowiak names new leader for Catholic Charities West Michigan (Aug. 21, 2013)
Deborah Nykamp to retire as President/CEO of Catholic Charities West Michigan
Read past issues of the Faith in Action Newsletter
The programs and services of Catholic Charities West Michigan have four distinct areas of emphasis:
- Community Outreach – food and pantry programs of God’s Kitchen including Meals on Wheels, Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry, God’s Kitchen Along the Lakeshore, Capital Lunch Suburban Meal Outreach and 2 Baby Pantries, Project Rachel (Post Abortion Reconciliation & Counseling), Representative Payee Services and Social Ministry Initiatives.
- Behavioral Health - counseling services for individuals & families. (Family, Individual, Child and Grief Counseling, Substance Abuse Treatment, Domestic Violence Group Counseling, Premarital Preparation.)
- Family Preservation - programs that strengthen families. (Abstinence Education & Support, Families First, Family Centered Services, Group Decision Making, Family Reunification, Family Issues & Parenting, Parenting Education, Families Together Building Solutions, Healthy Start/Healthy Families, Strong Families/Safe Children, Step Down, Teen Parenting, Pregnancy Counseling & Support and others.)
- Child Welfare - programs that keep children safe. (Adoption, Post Adoption, Post Adoption Search Services, Foster Care.)
- Senior Services - Foster Grandparents and Senior Companions
View CCWM Annual Report & Audited Financial Statement